Google Ads Specialist
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create and manage successful paid media campaigns
• In-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
• Ad copy creation and editing
• Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns and display campaigns across an exciting and diverse range of merchants in all areas of online
• Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing
• Ensure campaigns are meeting clearly defined conversion objectives.
• Create and deliver meaningful analytics and reporting to monitor and show progress to internal customer
• Research websites, source and implement keywords, create Ad text, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs
• Manage spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximizing profits
• Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients
• Work with the sales team to provide forecasts & presentations Anyone can setup the campaign and manage that. We are looking for someone who can derive the results.
• Proven 2+ years experience in managing Fb and PPC campaigns , well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Should be aware of all the latest digital marketing tactics and strategies
• The ability to think creatively and work independently in a fast working environment.
Job Category: Google Ad Specialist
Job Type: Full Time (Work From Office)
Job Location: 747 Rani Sati Nagar Nirman Nagar Jaipur 302019