Now that you know SEO is crucial for your business, here’s how you can find the right agency for your website
1. Ask questions! A lot of! More you ask, the more you will be able to understand what kind of experience the agency has got. We at ViralChilly, love getting on discovery calls to ensure we both are on the same page.
2. Check reviews and reputation online. Reviews by previous clients are the perfect reflection of what the brand is about. Go beyond their website, look for sites like Clutch, TrustPilot to see what people say about them.
3. Know about the tools they are using. You might not be an expert in this one, but asking this question will let you know how open they are about sharing the information.
4. Ask about their touch point for projects. You don’t want to send mails to 5 different people just to see what’s going on.
5. Transparent costing. Nobody likes to deal with a company that presents overhead costs every now and then. To that end, we share all of our costs along with deliverables right in the beginning, no surprises later on :)
6. Last, keep a hold. Don’t set and forget! Keep asking questions whenever you have doubts, after all, this business is yours and you deserve to get the best.