Now that you are ready to get your WordPress site up and running, here’s how you can find the right WordPress design and development agency.
- Get on a discovery call. It is difficult to explain your requirements in one or two emails. Always go on a call with the WordPress agency to explain your requirements and understand their processes.
- Look beyond the portfolio. Get more details about their previous clients by checking reviews on websites like Clutch, TrustPilot. This will help you get an idea on what you should expect.
- Understand their technical competence and team strength. Open communication and transparency is something you should always prefer. If the agency’s actions and promises don’t match with each other, it is a red flag.
- Check for hidden costs. Make sure they have a transparent pricing policy. You don’t want to get onboard with a WordPress agency only to find out there are 500 USD more you need to spend.
- Ask questions about reporting. Sending multiple emails just to know what’s going on is surely not worth it. Do ask how they plan to update you about the project and who will be a touch point in case you have any questions.