1. Once you have found the right Blogger outreach agency, a quick overview of your website is recommended.
2. Start slow if you are just getting started with link building. Too many links all of a sudden won't do any good.
3. Make sure to diversify anchor text and add generic anchor text like "Click here," " Visit this." It makes the anchor text profile look natural.
4. Choose a variety of sites keeping DA, DR, and traffic in mind. For example, some blogs have good organic traffic and still low DA/DR. In contrast, the other ones might have high DA but less traffic. Instead of following a single criterion, try diversifying the sites.
5. Stay patient: This is very important. Your competitor has 1000 guest post links, doesn't mean you have to do the same in a month. Remember that slow and steady is the point here.
6. Add supporting links like blog comments, PR sites, citation submissions links to make sure your link profile looks natural.
7. Make sure your on-page game is up to the mark. Meta tags, content length, and adding the target keyword in the content are the most basic things you must check on your landing page.